Simon Brown on Software Architecture
Simon Brown talks to Stefan Tilkov about software architecture – the importance for developers, its role in agile software development, documentation and tooling, and the importance (or lack of importance) of UML.Read transcript
- GOTO Book club episodes:
- Simon Brown’s website
- SEI in Practice (Len Bass, Paul Clements, Rick Kazman)
- Agile Manifesto
- Simon’s books
- Fundamentals of Software Architecture (Neal Ford, Mark Richards)
- Gregor Hohpe The Software Architect Elevator
- Michael Keeling "Design It"
- George Fairbanks' "Just Enough Software Architecture"
- Eoin Woods and Nick Rozanski's book "Software Systems Architecture"